Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Come on Spring!


  It's supposed to be 2 degrees tonight with a wind chill of 10 below. Brrr! We cannot wait for spring! Here's a peek at 3 of many new designs that I've been stitching on to help chase away the winter blues. I just love the color of the 14 count Summer Yellow aida (picture doesn't do it justice) and wanted to design something to stitch on it. When I look at the deep yellow it made me think of sunflowers. Since the fabric is so bright I thought using one color would really stand out. It ended up being so "fun" to design and stitch we couldn't stop so now we've got a whole series of these! :)  We're still picking out fabrics for the rest of the flowers. Hopefully we all start to see the Daffodils coming up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment